Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sodini Was a Horrible Shot

Neighbors and friends mourned the losses of three women killed in a shooting rampage during an exercise class at a Pittsburgh-area gym as the shooter's online diary revealed a man who was ignored by women and referred to an "exit plan" to avenge his rage.

George Sodini went to a sprawling L.A. Fitness Club, turned out the lights on the Tuesday night "Latin impact" dance-aerobics class for women, and opened fire with three guns, spraying dozens of bullets before committing suicide.

First of all, dear readers, despite all my crazy rantings you never have to worry about me doing this. The last demographic I want to see less of in the world is aerobicizing young females.

Secondly, I don't want to sound callous but 3 dead is a fucking miracle. I think I read somewhere that he fired 52 shots! Three guns....52 shots...and only 3 dead. Perhaps he should have left the lights on before shooting. Impotent right to the bitter end.

It must be the chicks in Pittsburgh. The only woman who drove me completely out of my mind with lust was a Pitt girl. I can definitely see how this could happen. They are saucy little minxes.

3 comments:

Paddy said...

have you read his online diary, fucked up...
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/05/sodini.pdf

Canadian Eh-Hole said...

The only saving grace from this story seems to be the fact that this cretin has been unable to procreate. Many more hot young exercising females have been spared.

Admin said...

thanks for the link