Shriver, 88, was surrounded by her husband, children and grandchildren at Cape Cod Hospital in Barnstable, said family spokesman Stephen Rivers.
Fucking A! OK, Grim Reaper, you are getting closer. At least you're sniffing around the proper family tree now. The John Hughes thing was unacceptable but now you're on the right track Once this cadaverous Kennedy has shaken off the mortal coil, please head down the hall to Teddy's room and finish that fat fuck off once and for all.

3 comments:
Did I ever tell you that "fat fuck" is my favorite insult?
Eunice looks like she's been dead for a week, BTW. Has anyone ever told her that rouge and old ladies just doesn't work?
funny I was at the Cape Cod Hospital on Friday didn't see anyone of the family pricks. Unfortunately I didn't here a 'code blue' called either. Who could be so lucky and be there for it.
Sadly, Eunice pasted this morning.
Post a Comment